An evening to unplug and connect with like-minded people. Join us for a stunning walk followed by stargazing, star story telling and our special hot chocolate (and cakes) around the campfire.
Nothing fascinates more than the unknown secrets of the Universe…
When: 8th of October 2021 at 6pm-10pm
Where: Abriachan Forest.
You will receive full detailed information about the event after booking.
- A no-phone guided walk (2h), to switch off and calm the senses.
- “After-walk” hot drinks by the campfire to really feel connected. Hot chocolate (vegan option available), tea, coffee.
- Delicious star themed baked goodies (vegan option available).
- Therapeutic arts and crafts
- Take a closer look at the stars through our powerful telescope.
- Enjoy some amazing star stories!
- Bonding and good banter by the fire!
- Extra surprises.
What you’ll need to bring:
- Headlight or torch
- Walking shoes and comfortable clothes (please refer to the forecast to plan accordingly and remember weather can change quickly).
- Water for the walk.
- Binoculars (optional, we will have a telescope on site).
- A small blanket to sit by the fire.
- Midge spray, just in case! (check the midge forecast here).